How To Care For Your Lips
One would think that lip care is not important or rather the least important self care.
That myth or rather, the dialogue being spread about lip care is misguided or misleading.
Lip care is as important as skin and hair care. No one wants to walk around with dry, broken lips with sores. Exfoliated lips will also assist in having flawless lips when you apply your lipstick or gloss. So then how can you care for your lips?
- Exfoliate using a gentle lip scrub. This removes the optical dry dead skin flakes. You can exfoliate using a wet cloth, brushing with your toothbrush or with one of our organic sugar lip scrubs. Rub in a circular motion for 30 seconds before washing with warm water 1-3 times a week.
- After exfoliating, apply one of our lip moisturizers, which contains vitamin E. This would heal the broken skin and wounds. Avoid licking your lips.
- Desist from nibbling and biting your lips.
- Stay hydrated. Broken dead lips is a sign of dehydration.
- Avoid products that lead to irritation, burning or stinging. Some products are: camphor, cinnamon, eucalyptus oil, peppermint oil and menthol.
Our organic sugar lip scrubs are made from all natural ingredients.
The shea butter ingredient heals and soothe chapped lips
The jojoba oil ingredient retore the lips
The sweet almond oil ingredient moisturize and soften your lips
The avocado oil ingredient firms and smooth the lips
Our lip scrubs comes in 3 different flavors. Strawberry, Blue Raspberry and Mango. Check them out